In an effort to get back to my passion for the written word and my heart for books, I’ve decided to make a list of those I wish to read this year. I should note that I often get excited and start a few books at once, only to realize a few months later that I never finished any of them. This year I want to focus on one at a time and really take in all that they have to offer. You may notice that I especially love books that teach me something!
1. The Bible (in 90 days)
2. I Will Carry You – Angie Smith
3. Educating The WholeHearted Child – Sally and Clay Clarkson
4. One Thousand Gifts – Ann Voskamp
5. Love & Respect – Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
6. The Mission of Motherhood – Sally Clarkson
8. Outlive Your Life – Max Lucado
9. A Charlotte Mason Companion – Karen Andreola
10. Grace Is For Sinners – Serena Woods
Have you read any of these? I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas. If you know of a great one on marriage, homemaking, or parenting that’s not on my list, please tell me about it!
Just for fun here are a few more on my list to check out this year:
Tell Your Time
The Pioneer Woman Cooks
5 Dollar Dinners and 5 Dollar Breakfast and Lunch Cookbook